ask-xinzhao replied to your post “//So I am back and ready to get the ball rolling, I’ve changed some of…”
So quinn and xin are done?
//They don’t have to be, we could just start a new thread. I’m sure I could come up with something.
//So I am back and ready to get the ball rolling, I’ve changed some of her back story. I kind of went and removed her completely from the league of legends universe. So if you want a thread drop me a line or tag me in something.
I need people to follow again.
//So I am back for the time being, Quinn had been poking me for the last few days. I am going to rework her character slightly.
I am going on a semi-permanent hiatus with Quinn, I have no clue when I’ll be back. 90% of my threads seemed to have died and as hard as I tried to get new ones going they just seemed to fizzle out. So if you want to follow me I will be over here. I’m sorry, I love you all anyways. Quinn and I just need a break.
Fury simply nodded when she finished, though he was definitely assessing whether or not there was truth in her answer. When he finally stood up, he gestured to the door behind her. “Go. We’ll get Agent Coulson—” meaning Lynne, “— on this as well then since she seems to already be involved.” This made the Director rather uncomfortable considering she was relatively new, but not unable.
"Look," Quinn was feeling a bit protective of the girl. "She didn’t do anything but help me out, it was my idea to come here. So if you are going to do anything to me leave her out of it." She could never read Fury very well in the few times she had met them.
Lizzie almost claps triumphantly when they make it to the bottom of the steps without faceplanting. But she refrains, too comfortable with her arm around Quinn. “Yay us.” She giggles and leads the woman towards the kitchen. “We have loads of food. Whatcha want?”
"Pizza?" Quinn asked perking up slightly. It had become one of her favorite foods since coming to this realm. She leaned against the counter to stop her from falling over. "Pizza sounds great right now."
//As much as I love Quinn I don’t know how much longer I can keep this up. I have the inspiration but only a handful of threads, I really should clean out my drafts. But its been so long on some of those threads I have nothing. I feel like a horrible RPer sometimes. I feel like a few of the people I have really loved RPing with have forgotten me completely and I don’t want to bother them.
Lizzie wraps an arm around Quinn’s waist and the two make their way from the living room to the stairs. “We can do this shit.” she says, more than derermined. Although there was less chance of the two falling on a flat surface, when it came to the stairs they could quite easily end up in a heap.
Quinn wouldn’t deny that she enjoyed the girl’s arm around her waist, she was more focused on making it down the stairs in one piece. Just one foot in front of the other she kept telling herself. ”Yes we can,” Quinn giggled as they took the first step down the stairs.
"It’s right here." Blayde hands Quinn her jacket and smiles softly. “I won’t accept your money. If you truly want to pay back your debt, then you can find other ways to do it. Getting better, for instance. Taking your time to gather your strength. Doing that will more than suffice."
"Will do," Quinn smiled as she pulled out her phone. She pressed a few buttons and listened for a moment, pressing a few more buttons before hanging up the phone. "Well the money should be on the way to my account. I don’t plan on moving much anytime soon so don’t worry."
She sat down across from Quinn, taking a moment to look at her surroundings before scanning the menu. She knew that New York had some crime, but nowhere near as much as Gotham, and she was glad to see that no one in the restaurant was looking at her like they wanted to kill her. She let out a breath, relieved, and picked up her menu. “So…this guy you’ve been looking for,” she began, suddenly curious. “What…what’s he done?” It was a vague question, but she really had no idea, and she didn’t want some serial killer to come charging into her city. At this thought, another question came to mind. “How often has he been to Gotham?”
"He killed some people," Quinn shrugged. "He has spent some time in Gotham but I have been chasing him around for a while. I was hired by the family of one the girl’s he killed. Its up to me what happens to him, they just want him brought to justice." This was probably more than she should share but she didn’t care, she didn’t sign any thing saying she wouldn’t talk about.
Sophia frowned and looked at Quinn in pity. “Everyone and everything dies eventually,” she offered. “But we both know that timing can always suck.”
"I know that all too well," Quinn sighed as she absentmindedly rubbed at her shoulder. "No one stays in my life for too long, I either push them away or they get killed."
If I didn’t reply:
- YEP I missed it.
- I’m still working on it.
- I REPLY AT THE SPEED OF MOLASSAS
If you ever want to roleplay:
- Invade my inbox and scream at me.
- I don’t bite… I cut people in half (sometimes)
- Ask for a starter or just post one and tag me~
- This goes for EVERYONE. If our characters don’t normally interact THEY WILL AND THEY WILL LIKE IT.
- You are kind.
- You are important.
- You are smart.
- I love you all <3.
And to those I don’t roleplay with:
- We totally should.
And I’ll create a starter for our characters.
- Child!AU: Our characters suddenly find themselves responsible for an infant and attempt to look after it until they can find who the child belongs to with little luck
- Coffee Shop!AU: One of our characters works in a coffee shop and the other has a crush on them. They come in all the time for coffee even though they don’t drink it. One day they are approached by their crush and they get talking.
- College!AU: Our characters meet while attending university and end up sharing a dorm room. Awkwardness ensues after a drunk one night stand after a night of partying
- Criminal!AU: Our characters are criminals on the run from the police, doing whatever they can to remain free. They take on various disguises and aliases as they travel from country to country. (Can involve multiple FCs)
- Haunted!AU: One of our characters dies and comes back to visit the other, they cannot pass over until they’ve told the other person their feelings for them, which they cannot bring themselves to do. In the meantime the other person begins to fall in love with the ghost.
- Highschool!AU: Our characters attend high school together and hate each other. They avoid each other at all costs until they end up in detention together or are forced to work on a project together. They begin to become friends although neither of them will admit it.
- Hostage!AU: One of our characters is a criminal, that takes refuge in the other characters house, essentially keeping them hostage. The hostage begins to develop feelings for their capture and helps them evade the police.
- Magic!AU: One of our characters gains magical powers but has no idea how to control them. With the other characters help they try to figure out how to use them correctly but not without some mishaps along the way.
- Possessed!AU: One of our characters is possessed by a demon and the other must figure out a way of saving them before its too late.
- Road Trip!AU; Our characters go on a road trip, there’s a lot of laughter and fun and sightseeing and also a lot of trouble along the way.
- Royalty!AU: One of our characters is royalty and the other is their servant. The servant has feelings for the Royalty but knows nothing can happen as they (Royalty) are engaged to marry and it is frowned upon. Little do they know that their feelings are returned.
- Sanatorium!AU: One of our characters is a long time resident in a sanatorium and the other is the new staff member assigned to care for them.
- Serial Killer!AU: Our characters are a pair of serial killers who have teamed up and began a killing spree, targeting the weak and vulnerable.
- Vegas!AU: Our characters, who have never met, unintentionally get married after a drunk night in Vegas. They wake up the next morning and attempt to get a divorce but have to wait a week. In this week they begin to get to know each other and fall in love.
- Victim!AU: One of our characters is a victim of a terrible crime and is found by the other character, who tries to help them through there ordeal but falls in love with them along the way.